Comark offers a range of Bluetooth Thermometers for use in the food service industry that help you meet the food preparation and safety requirements of commercial kitchens.
Switch to Bluetooth for reliable record-keeping
You can use our reliable Bluetooth thermometers with the Comark Kitchen Checks App to record temperature data and send it to your iOS or Android device. That means no more time-consuming paper records and quick access to your historical temperature data for analysis and auditing.
When you pair a Bluetooth thermometer with the free Comark Kitchen Checks App, you can automate data collection, giving you a mobile and flexible temperature monitoring solution. Easy-to-follow checklists in the app help you manage all your Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) temperature recordings.
BT125KC Pocketherm Bluetooth Thermometer
A handy pocket digital thermometer, Bluetooth thermometer, waterproof thermometer, food thermometer, catering thermometer…all rolled into one …combined with a HACCP app! Designed for use as a food thermometer/catering thermometer within food production areas, the BT125KC Pocketherm Bluetooth Thermometer transmits temperature data via Bluetooth to your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Wireless Bluetooth Communication
- Waterproof to IP65
BT42KC/UK Bluetooth Food Thermometer
Take our best Food Thermometer and add Bluetooth for a whole new experience. Take your HACCP temperature recording to the next level with the new BT42C Bluetooth Food Thermometer. Eliminate pen, paper and human error from your Kitchen with Comark Kitchen Checks App and BT42C from Comark.
- Temperature Range: -200°C to +400°C
- Rugged and Waterproof Case (IP65/67)
- MAX/MIN and HOLD
BT48KC/UK Bluetooth Industrial Thermometer
The New BT48C Bluetooth Industrial Thermometer has the features you need, including MAX, MIN and HOLD functions, for improved convenience. BT48C has a 4-button design for simple operation and is powered by 2 AA batteries. Includes a Bluetooth for connection to the Comark Kitchen Checks App.
- Temperature Range: -200°C to +1372°C
- Rugged and Waterproof Case (IP65/67)
- MAX/MIN and HOLD
Comark Kitchen Checks App
Download the App for free from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to your chosen device. You can mix and match iOS and Android devices up to the limit for the type of account you have.
For most professional food processing and foodservice operations, a food thermometer needs to be used in a specific and controlled manner and the temperature data must be collected at source. This makes a secure data transmission protocol such as Bluetooth an ideal solution for busy and flexible working environments.
Save Time & Money
- Digitally record temperature checks with a single tap
- Data is automatically uploaded and updated in the cloud in real time
- Cut down on time-consuming and error prone paper records
- Re-use existing probes
- Use already available mobile devices to run the app
Visibility & Due Diligence
- Improve visibility and accuracy of your data and due diligence
- Get real-time visibility of site operations, with frequent recordings of activity and robust processes
- View performance from anywhere, any time
- Gain centralized records for auditing and analysis—especially beneficial for multi-site operations
Quick & Easy to Manage
- As simple and easy to use as most food thermometers
- Little-to-no training required by staff
- Quick and easy upload of HACCP temperature checks
Reduce Errors & Risks
- Automated, accurate, and objective data entry
- Reduced need for staff training
- Ideal for high staff turnover environments
- Reduced risk of non-compliance
- Built-in corrective actions and live notifications
By using the operating systems of mobile phones and controlling and collecting data via an accurate data transmission format, Bluetooth thermometers also give you control and convenience. Collecting temperature data on an iOS or Android mobile device makes it easier to analyze and share your data.
You can install the Comark Kitchen Checks App on most smartphones and tablets, so there’s no need to buy a separate base unit.
Range and Accuracy
Bluetooth Thermometers use standard Bluetooth device coupling, which helps ensure both accuracy of data transmission and security. Bluetooth thermometers work in real time, transferring data at up to 24Mbit/s.
Comark’s range of Bluetooth thermometers have a maximum range of 100 meters (328 feet), though walls or other obstructions might reduce this range.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a codified set of methods and procedures used by the food industry to ensure that food is handled and stored correctly, which in turn ensures that the food consumers eat is is safe for consumption.
Businesses that create, manipulate, store, or distribute food are subject to inspection from HACCP enforcement officers for example environmental health staff. These inspectors are tasked with ensuring that there is a robust HACCP procedure in place, that it is understood, and that it is being followed. The inspection criteria also ensure that staff are trained, and that appropriate equipment is available to those staff that need it. In many cases, thermometers are a critical requirement for HACCP compliance. There is also a requirement for record keeping, and these records are also subject to scrutiny.
Comark has over 50 years’ experience and it understands the demands placed on food businesses. It produces a wide range of trusted, reliable instruments tailored to this busy sector, from simple dial thermometers to automated data collection equipment.
Still have questions..?
Why not ask us more about…
- …How you can start saving time and money?
- …How the App and Dashboard work?
- …How you can create centralised records for auditing?
- …How you can reduce errors and risk?
- …How easy it is for your staff to use?