The following range of devices have all been designed to assist you with Thermometer Calibration.
Reference Thermometer Kit
The C22REFKIT Reference Thermometer Kit comprises a C22 Food Thermometer, a PX22L Thermistor (PST) Food Penetration Probe, a TX27L Temperature Test Cap and an MC28 Hard Carrying Case.
- Temperature Range: -328°F to +752°F
- System Accuracy: <±0.6°F/±0.3°C
- Warranty: see individual components
Validation Calibration Check Unit
The KM820/VAL Validation Calibration Check Unit is designed for contact and infrared thermometers and should be used in-conjunction with a Digital Probe Thermometer such as the KM20REF Reference Thermometer.
- Precision Machined
- Heavy Gauge Aluminium
- Calibration Aid
High Accuracy Reference Thermometer
The KM20REF High Accuracy Reference Thermometer is designed for checking the calibration of all types of thermometer and probe combinations.
- Temperature Range: -100°C to +199.9°C
- Supplied with 5-Point UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Supplied with Carrying Case
Validator Calibration Check Kit
The KM820/VKIT Validator Calibration Check Kit is used to check the accuracy of infrared and other contact thermometers. This kit includes the following components:
- 1 x KM820/VAL Validation Calibration Check Unit
- 1 x KM20REF Reference Thermometer
- 1 x MC20 Carry Case