KX9013 Special Probe – 2m Duplex Blood Bag Air
The KX9013 2m Duplex Blood Bag Air Probe is a duplex probe with a blood bag (penetration) probe on channel one and a damped air probe on channel two.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C (Air), -40°C to +100°C (Penetration)
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Lead Length: 2.0m
KX9556 Special Probe – AT26M 2M Lead
The KX9556 Special Probe is a variant of the AT26M Flexible Wire Air Probe, which is fitted with a Type T Thermocouple Sensor, but with a 2m lead instead of the standard 1m length.
- Temperature Range: -148 to +482°F / -100 to +250°C
- Sensor Type: Type T Thermocouple
- Connector Type: 2-Pin Sub-Miniature
Ultra-Low Temperature Air Probe
The KX9868 Ultra-Low Temperature Air Probe is capable of measuring temperatures as low as -200°C/-328°F and is designed for ultra-low temperature monitoring.
Single Channel Type-T Adaptor
The Single Channel Type-T Adaptor (KX9601) is a single channel adaptor that converts from a 6-pin Lumberg connector to a 2-pin subminiature connector. Connect your Type T Thermocouple Sub-Min probes to your compatible Lumberg Devices:
- Type T Thermocouple
- 6-Pin (Male) Lumberg to 2-Pin Sub-Min (Female)
- Warranty: 6 Months