High Accuracy Reference ThermometerPart No: KM20REF (3059794)
£253.58 (ex. VAT)
The KM20REF High Accuracy Reference Thermometer is designed for checking the calibration of all types of thermometer and probe combinations.
- Temperature Range: -100°C to +199.9°C
- Supplied with 5-Point UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Supplied with Carrying Case
- Warranty: 1 Year
This Product is available as a Kit – See below
High Accuracy Reference Thermometer
The KM20REF High Accuracy Reference Thermometer for checking the calibration of all types of thermometer/probe combinations. Platinum Resistance Thermometer (PRT) technology and permanently attached PRT probe for highest system accuracy.
- Displays temperature in centigrade
- Supplied with 5-point UKAS Calibration Certificate (points -18°C, 0°C, +8°C, +20°C, +70°C)
- Auto switch-off feature
- Supplied with carrying case
The KM20REF High Accuracy Reference Thermometer can be used in-conjunction with the KM820/VAL Validation Calibration Check Unit to calibrate contact and infrared thermometers.
|Temperature Measurement Range||-100°C to +199.9°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C|
|UKAS Certificate Calibration Points||-18°C, 0°C, 8°C, 20°C, 70°C|
|Battery Type||9V IEC 6LF22 alkaline|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
*You will need to Sign In to view additional content