Comark recommends an annual RF500 System Health Check for all RF500 Wireless Monitoring Systems to ensure that the highest level of operation is maintained.
The System Health Check includes:
- Latest software and firmware updates.
- A full signal test – signal issues may occur if the environment the system is located in changes.
- A thorough equipment check
- Gateway, transmitter power supplies and internal battery voltages checked with low batteries replaced as required.*
- System backup checked as part of the Health Check service.
- Full diagnostic report providing our recommendations for any additional work that may be required to enhance, restore or expand your equipment to ensure maximum operation is obtained.**
Where a customer has On-site UKAS Certification, Comark Instruments will perform an annual Health Check as part of the UKAS Visit at no extra charge.
*Battery replacements will be charged.
** Additional visits or return to base repair of faulty equipment will be subject to an additional charge.
Do you have an ‘RF500 System Health Check’ query?
To send a question to our Systems Support Team please use the contact form below.
Alternatively you can contact the Systems Support Team on 0044 (0) 207 942 0712 , selecting Option 3.