Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter 0-to-±7000mbarPart No: C9507/IS (3059273)
£412.48 (ex. VAT)
The Comark C9507/IS Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter 0-to-±7000mbar / Intrinsically Safe Manometer 0-to-±7000mbar combines high accuracy with speed of response and is ATEX compliant and designed for use in areas where explosive or flammable substances are stored or processed.
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0-to-±7000 mBar
- Twin Inputs for Gauge or Differential Pressure
- Pressure units: PSI, mbar, inH2O, inHg, mmHg, torr, kPa, cmH2O, Kgcm-2
- Warranty: 2 Years
Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter 0-to-±7000mbar
The Comark C9507/IS Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter 0-to-±7000mbar / Intrinsically Safe Manometer 0-to-±7000mbar combines high accuracy with speed of response and is designed to function between 0 to ±7000mbar. The C9507/IS Intrinsically Safe Manometer has twin inputs for gauge or differential pressure measurement. With a durable design to survive an industrial setting, the Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter 0-to-±7000mbar is dust and waterproof to IP67 Standard (BS EN 60529), and an optional protective rubber boot is also available.
Our Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meters contain impregnated protection, designed to limit electrical discharge as well as the surface temperature of the device, in order to prevent the possible ignition of a volatile gases, dust or vapours.
The Comark range of Intrinsically Safe Manometers are ATEX compliant, certified to Ex II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga and Baseefa03ATEX0079 and are therefore recommended for use in areas where explosive or flammable substances are stored or processed. These pressure meters have been approved by internationally recognised approval bodies to intrinsic safety requirements.
BENEFIT FROM THESE HANDY FEATURES
IP67 rated ultra-tough case with optional protective rubber boot for demanding environments
for gauge and differential pressure measurements using 1/8″ BSP female connectors
this thermometer comes with our no-quibble warranty for complete peace of mind
AUTO SWITCH-OFF FEATURE
providing you with peace of mind usage, allowing you to focus on the task at hand
STRONG BATTERY LIFE
up to 125 hrs of continuous use from a single 9V PP3 6F22 battery (supplied)
for use in areas where explosive or flammable substances are stored or processed
TUBING & CONNECTORS
supplied with 4 x 1/8″ BSP nylon washers, 1.4m polyurethane tube and 2 x male stud coupling c/w washer
offers functions to show maximum pressure, minimum pressure, reading hold and averaged reading
What is ATEX?
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for controlling explosive atmospheres:
1) Directive 99/92/EC (also known as ‘ATEX 137’ or the ‘ATEX Workplace Directive’) on minimum requirements for improving the health and safety protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres. The text of the Directive and the supporting EU produced guidelines are available on the EU-website. For more information on how the requirements of the Directive have been put into effect in Great Britain see the information in the section Explosive atmospheres in the workplace below.
2) Directive 94/9/EC (also known as ‘ATEX 95’ or ‘the ATEX Equipment Directive’) on the approximation of the laws of Members States concerning equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. The text of the Directive and EU produced supporting guidelines are available on the EU website. For more information on how the requirements of the Directive have been put into effect in Great Britain see the section on Equipment and protective systems intended for use in explosive atmospheres
|Pressure Measurement Range||0 to ±7000 mBar|
|Accuracy||±0.2% of full scale (FS) at +23°C|
|Repeatability||±0.1% of full scale (FS) at +23°C|
|Mean Temperature Coefficient of Reading||<0.1% per °C|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 50°C|
|Humidity Range||10 to 90% RH non-condensing|
|EMC||Tested to EN61326-1 Criteria B performance|
|Environmental Protection||IP67, BS:EN60529, IEC529|
|Battery||9V PP3 *6F22 — 6F22REL or GP1604G|
|*IS models must only use Zinc Chloride Battery|
|Low Battery Warning||Displays BAT just before end point of battery|
|Over Pressure Indication||– – – –|
|Over 9999 Reading Indication||Lowest 4 digits blink|
|Connections||1/8" BSP female|
|Weight||330gm including battery|
|Dimensions||175 x 82 x 32mm|
*You will need to Sign In to view additional content
Articles / FAQs
| My device has corrosion in the battery compartment
||16th April 2015|