Economy Oven ThermometerPart No: EOT1K (3062966)
£6.12 (ex. VAT)
EOT1K Economy Oven Thermometer
The EOT1K Economy Oven Thermometer is made from stainless steel. It has bold numbers for easy reading and measures in dual scale (°C and °F).
It can hang or stand inside an oven. Use for temperature monitoring while baking, roasting or broiling.
- Temperature Range +50°C to +300°C / +100°F to +600°F
- Accuracy ±1 Division
- Stands or Hangs
You should use an oven thermometer to test your oven for temperature accuracy. We would recommend that you repeat your tests every six months or so, because ovens can go out of temperature at any time. Your oven temperature
To test your oven temperature:
- Place your Oven Thermometer in the center of the oven, so it is visible through the oven door*
- Set the oven to +180°C / +350°F and allow it 20 minutes to preheat
- Take a temperature reading without opening the oven door
- Take three more temperature readings, every 20 minutes – again without opening the oven door
- When you have four readings, calculate their average
- The average temperature should fall in the range +160°C to +190°C / +325°F to +375°F*
- For average temperatures outside of the above range you should look to have your oven serviced
*For ovens without a glass door use a thermometer with an oven proof external probe
**Oven temperatures will oscillate within a calibrated range in order to maintain the heat at the specified temperature.
|Temperature Measurement Range||+50°C to +300°C / +100°F to +600°F|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|Mounting Type||Hang or Stand|
|Warranty||1 Year limited|
*You will need to Sign In to view additional content