If you have responsibility for management of water systems at your facility, a Comark Instruments Legionella Kit will make that job easier. Here are the Legionella Kits we have available:
C12 Legionella Kit
The C12 Legionella Kit comprises a C12 HACCP Food Thermometer an additional Special Pipe Probe with Velcro Strap and a 2-point (0°C and 100°C) UKAS Calibration Certificate.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C / -40°F to +257°F
- Supplied with Air Probe, Penetration Probe and Special Pipe Probe.
- 2-point (0°C and 100°C) UKAS Calibration Certificate.
KM330 Legionella Kit
The KM330 Legionella Kit contains a KM330 rugged Type K Thermocouple thermometer, Pro 1 Penetration and SK21M Surface Probes and a soft carry case.
- Temperature Range: -50°C to +250°C / -58°F to +482°F*
- Sub-Miniature Connector
- Contains: KM330 Thermometer, Pro1 & SK21M Probes and Case
C28 Legionella Kit
The kit contains a C28 Thermometer, which is supplied with a Free UKAS Certificate of Calibration. There are three robust probes to provide options for air, penetration and surface of temperature measurement. Use the probe wipes supplied to wipe the probe shaft between measurements to avoid the risk of cross-contamination.
- Inhibit the growth of Legionella bacteria
- Includes thermometer, probes, wipes and case
- UKAS certificate also included