A range of accessories designed to complement the Comark range of WiFi Temperature Data Loggers.
Glycol Buffer Probe
The RFAXGLYCOL Glycol Buffer Probe is designed for use in monitoring the temperature of vaccines and is designed to act as a replacement part for the Buffer Probe that is supplied as part of the RF312Vaccine Diligence WiFi Glycol Simulant Data Logger.
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°C to +100°C / -40°F to +212°F
- Glycol Buffer Response Time (t90*): 40 Minutes
- Glycol Buffer probe Lead length: 3 Metres
Audible and Visual Alarm
The RF324 Alarm for use with Diligence WiFi Data Loggers is a standalone monitoring system for all the sensors in the Diligence WiFi range.
- Can connect to multiple Diligence Wifi Data Loggers via WiFi
- Flashing red LED’s light up through translucent red rear moulding
- Configurable alert tones and volume