(7 June, 2017) – The highly anticipated Comark Checks smartphone app and Bluetooth Pocketherm – a waterproof folding pocket thermometer with Bluetooth capabilities – are now available in the U.K. Both previously had only been available in the U.S.
“Comark continues to offer innovative solutions to increase the safety and standards of the food industry, as well as provide convenience and save time for busy professionals. The Comark Checks app and Bluetooth Pocketherm have been highly successful in the U.S., and we are excited to launch these products in the U.K. market.”
– Lika Dutta, General Manager, Comark Instruments
“Our new Bluetooth Pocketherm is a game changer in the temperature-monitoring industry. With Bluetooth pairing capabilities, this thermometer pairs with the Comark Checks app on users’ iOS or Android smart device to log temperature data. This speeds up the data logging process all while maintaining accuracy and running a personalised HACCP plan.”
– Michael Hall, Product Marketing Director, Comark Instruments
Comark Kitchen Checks is a free-of-charge smartphone app available in both the Apple and Google Play app stores. The easy-to-use app can be loaded with a customer’s HACCP plan and pairs via Bluetooth to the Bluetooth Pocketherm. This empowers users to securely record and access critical temperature data in one consolidated location. Daily HACCP information is uploaded to the Cloud ensuring reports are recorded on time, every time by automating the data logging process.
Additional features include:
- Quick and easy self-setup of users’ current HACCP plans;
- Automated record keeping with Comark Cloud and local device storage back-up that reduces labor and potential errors associated with paper reporting;
- Temperature probe calibration;
- Real-time alerts sent to users;
- View data via smartphone or tablet in graphical and spreadsheet formats;
- And more.
Designed for use in the kitchen and other food production areas, this folding, waterproof thermometer transmits temperature data via Bluetooth to users’ Android or iOS device via the Comark Checks app. With app utilisation, the Bluetooth Pocketherm is the perfect instrument for automating temperature data collection, eliminating the need for handwritten records.
Its features include:
- Fast and accurate readings within +/- 0.5 degrees C or +/- 1 degree F;
- Waterproof to IP65;
- Fold-out probe (1.5mm) allowing for the best angle to take temperatures;
- Real-time connectivity with Comark Checks app and Comark Cloud dashboard for programmable corrective action commands when temperature falls outside specified range;
- Paperless and highly secured tamper-proof data records;
- Long battery life of 1,000 hours with automatic power off when not in use;
- Coated with BioCote Antimicrobial Protection;
- And more.
For more information about Comark and its products, visit www.ComarkInstruments.com