Gateway Administration in M9 has had a makeover to simplify the structure and to bring all Administration Functions under one single list.
Gateway Administration now includes these 6 Headings.
1. System Settings
Here you can change/setup the following…
- Gateway Name
- Gateway Time
- Mail System
- Updates (Software Updates)
The following options are available under Hardware
- View Status
- Hardware E-mail Notification
- Switch Outputs Setup
- Reset (Reset Gateway)
- Shutdown (Shutdown Gateway)
Under Backup the following options are available
- Request a Manual Backup
- Setup Automatic Backup (Software and Shared Drive)
- CSV Export
- Restore (Restore a Blank Gateway from a Backup File. Comark Service use only)
- Email Notification
All User Management is done from here. Click Here to see more.
5. E-mail Recipients
E-mail Recipients for the Gateway Alarms and other notifications are setup here.
6. Alarm Groups
The new name for Locations. All Alarm Group setup is done here.