This knowledge base article refers to the Comark Diligence WiFi Software
How do I completely remove the Diligence WiFi Software from my PC?
- Uninstall the Diligence WiFi Software ..
- Windows XP/Vista: use Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs
- Window 7: use Control Panel | Programs
- Windows 8: search Programs and Features.
Locate the Diligence WiFi Software in the list and select Remove or Uninstall.
- Completely remove the folder Program Files\Comark\Diligence WiFi.
This might be Program Files (x86) \Comark\Diligence Wifi on some operating systems.
- Completely remove the folder My Documents\Diligence WiFi.
This might be Documents\Diligence WiFi on some operating systems, or ..\Diligence WiFi – Professional on some installations.
- Delete the file My Documents\config.wft.
This might be Documents\config.wft on some operating systems.
The software and any related data is completely removed.